Now with the semester in full swing I’ve been super busy with sorority, school, and balancing my social life. But, I have to admit, I’ve missed my blog wayyyy too much! A few weekends ago the peeps on the hill here at WKU had our first home football (tailgate) game. My fav thing about game days is peeping everyone’s outfit. My girls really showed out for the football game and looked really cute. And I myself, have been looking at some style inspo, all which that I am going to share here on the blog.
Brit & I
What I love:
• Bell sleeves are really in right now. I’ve been seeing them in all sizes lately and I love them!
• Brit’s romper with the tiny star pattern and the cutout with a tie in the middle. This romper is something I ADORE! I love how flattering it is on her body. The slight ruffle adds detail without looking kiddish. I have seen a lot of prints on runway shows, they are supposed to make a real appearance this fall (we shall see!).
• We both have the tie detail in the middle and that is something I am going to miss as this cold weather sneaks in.
• I love adding a bralette to anything!
• I love my black denim skirt, but I feel like my belt just dresses and adds a little something to it. I have seen black belts EVERYWHERE lately.
The Gal Pals
What I Love:
• I love how creative my girls got with their shirts! I’ve seen how popular these have been on Pinterest (my holy grail on style searches), and I loved how well they turned out. I want one for myself!
• I love the sporty yet girly mix of things, crop tops with denim bottoms clearly flatter many body types, they all look so beautiful.
• I’m loving the distressed ends on the skirt and shorts! A Super cute style.
Tailgate Style Inspo
all via Pinterest
Football is one my favorite things about being back at college, and definitely something I’m going to miss post grad (wipes tears), but I have made some of my best college memories at tailgates with my girl squad. This year when looking what else to add to my tailgate wardrobe, I am going to look for more pieces that I can transition into other outfits and not just have to wear for games. I wanna get the most use out of my clothes.
Until Next Time
Stay Fiery as always